This essential oil formulation has been proven to accelerate wound healing, fade scars, regenerate stretch marked skin, and reduce the appearance of surgical scars and skin blemishes.
A true tissue regenerator, individuals suffering with eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis can first expect reduced or eliminated burning and itching. As healing continues, redness fades, dryness is eliminated, and skin is returned to a normal state.
The blend is also appropriate as a first-aid oil, and can be applied to wounds to reduce swelling, and disinfect the injured area. Will also take the sting out of bug bites!
- Grapeseed Oil is extracted from the seeds of grapes, typically wine grapes. While grapes are one of the most popular fruits in the world, just about everyone tosses out their seeds, but experts say those seeds may actually be the healthiest part of the grape. The seeds are loaded with powerful antioxidants and natural plant compounds known as oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes, or OPCs.
- OPCs have been extensively studied and are well known for their potent antioxidant activity, which means that they can help battle free radicals that can lead to premature aging and/or a host of chronic diseases. These compounds also have shown all sorts of other beneficial properties for the body, including being anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic, antiviral and antibacterial.
- Helichrysum italicum contains high levels of neryl acetate, the compound responsible, along with its synergistic constituents, for unmatched support in tissue rebuilding and healing. Helichrysum has been used since the time of the ancient Greeks for its great wound healing ability, and was used often after battles.
- Lavender is known for its antimicrobial and antioxidant characteristics, lavender essential mixed with aloe or coconut oil has profound benefits on your skin.
- Lemon Grass is an effective cleanser for all skin types; its antiseptic and astringent properties make lemongrass oil perfect for getting even and glowing skin. It can sterilize your pores, serve as a natural toner, and strengthen your skin tissues.
- Patchouli minimizes the look of scars or marks that are left from acne, wounds, measles, pox or boils. You can even heal bug bites with this powerful essential oil. Patchouli oil’s antifungal properties make it useful in treating athlete’s foot, and it has the power to alleviate inflammation that is due to an infection.
- Myrrh – the Chinese frequently used myrrh as a medicine, and it remains a part of traditional Chinese medicine to this day. Myrrh can help maintain healthy skin by helping to soothe chapped or cracked skin. It is commonly added to skin care products to help with moisturizing.